Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

27 Aug 2015

Bistro 1855 turned one!

I caught sight of Bistro 1855, this time not losing my way like the first time I did. The entrance was clustered with helium balloons. Gold and silver, floating, bouncing against each other randomly or along with the occasional breeze. After a glance for my name on the guest list and collecting a bottle of Moscato as a door gift, I headed in. A quick surveillance around the slightly dim surroundings, I got myself seated at the extreme corner of the bistro, with the other bloggers.
Bistro 1855, the sister of 1855 The Bottle Shop has turned one this month. An occasion that was meant to be celebrated and I was glad to be part of it. A couple of wines were available, as well as tapas that were served to us. (Eg. Iberico ham & melon, Boston Lobster Roll, Squid Ink Otah ; just to name a few.) Some tapas appeared rather unique and would be a perfect pairing with a glass of alcoholic beverage that could either be ordered from the bar counter or bought from 1855 The Bottle Shop (a wine retail/cellar) within the compound. The wine cellar, an interesting selling point which not many bistros out there do not have. Their impressive collection was so wide that you would definitely find something to your liking after consulting with their sommelier.
That day, a photography booth was even set up for selfie/wefies addicts to capture their celebratory happy moments in 1855 The Bottle Shop. I spotted many people, including myself grabbing different props to pose with. The pictures were even printed out for us. Not to forget they have a talented duo singing and playing some of the hippest songs around. Once again, congrats on turning one and thank you for the invite!

(Picture below this time!)
  


 


 
 
 


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment